Saturday, June 9, 2012

Crafting Is Grown-Up Play

I absolutely love losing myself in some creative endeavor.  The inspiration for this menu board was one I saw on Pinterest. It combines several aspects of my life. I love to craft and cook, and I'm always trying to be more organized, and I'm always looking for ways to stay on my diet. So, as I started going to Weight Watcher's this week, I thought that actually using this menu, board that I made months ago would be a good idea.  Kelly, my daughter-in-law and I each created a menu board together.  She's my inspiration in trying to be more purposeful about my menus. She plans her menus for each night of the week and then shops accordingly.  I realized today that following her lead will give me more control over my evening meals.  I love this board because it reminds me of Kelly and because it gives me inspiration to be organized and to stay on my diet plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment